Daycare description / philosophyBusy Bee Dayhome is run by a mom/daughter team. We have operated for a little over 7 years and we just got some openings after 3 years. Our opening spots are available for September 2017 for Full-Time and Part-Time.
We focus on the emotional and intellectual development of the child. We have experience working with children in pre-schools and of course as moms We strive to have a good program with daily activities.
These activities include:
• Reading time, dance, arts&crafts, didactic learning through shapes, colouring, numbers, baking with our little chefs, and sensory tables. We celebrate special dates too (birthdays, Christmas, Halloween and other fun dates!)
• We do short field trips to the park when weather allows us but we also have a large size backyard equipped with toys and a slide (children size).
• Our home is a non-smoking, no- pet, and no- teenagers’ home.
• We offered snacks and meals. All food for breakfast and lunch is homemade (mama cooks).
• Our home is very clean and toys are disinfected on daily basis.
• Bilingual Dayhome: English & Spanish
• Police check for the vulnerable sector (clean); references from current and previous parents; Emotional Development for babies and toddlers from AHS. Previous work experience working at a city preschool where Montessori program was applied.
• Nap room dedicated only to our dayhome children.
• Our hours of operation are 7:00AM -5:00PM (additonal hours at an hourly rate)
.Kids age 1 to 5 years old. Sorry No Before and After School.
If you have any questions or would like to come for an interview we will be more than happy to have you over and answer your questions.
• Our phone number is 587-216-9796
Thank you! Regards, Martha and Karen
- Full-time spaces
- Part-time spaces
- Security equipped
- Cook Onsite
- Playground available
The reviews and comments are community contributed content and are not based on investigative or verified data. It is merely a participant's opinion and should not be used as facts. ALWAYS investigate a childcare provider on your own!
No daycare reviews were found. Be the first to create a daycare review