Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: Exp.Child Care Provider (Harrietsfield,Williamswood,Sambro...)  (Read 1525 times)

Offline nannysally

• Infant
Exp.Child Care Provider (Harrietsfield,Williamswood,Sambro...)
« on: February 02, 2011, 08:48:16 AM »
I'm a 30 year old, married,  mother of a 3 year old daughter who may be looking to provide child care services in my home. I currently work full time, but would like to take care of children in my home in Williamswood, H.R.M. 
I use to be a Pre-school teacher and daycare worker for several years and have an Early Childhood Education equivalency. I spent a lot of time working with autistic children and those with special needs.
I can provide a safe, clean, comfortable and fun home with large front and back yard, as well as nutritious lunch and snacks. I have also completed First Aid training (St. John's).
I live right on Old Sambro Rd. in front of the Harrietsfield School Bus stop and the Metro Xpress. 
I would love to know if there is anyone interested in my services on a full or part-time basis and would be more than happy to accept school age children before and/or after school as my home is in front of school bus stop. I can also provide references, criminal record check, etc.

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources