Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: Willowbrook Dayhome, Airdrie, AB  (Read 1848 times)

Offline krista_28

• Infant
Willowbrook Dayhome, Airdrie, AB
« on: February 13, 2011, 05:36:51 PM »
Located in AIRDRIE, AB

Loving mother of two has 1 or 2 full time spaces available in my private family day home starting immediately! All ages will be considered as we aim to find the right ‘fit”!  My day home is a place that children love to come to and where your child will begin a new adventure in their lives.

I provide a loving and learning enriched environment in which your child can grow and develop. With a mix of free play and age appropriate activities your child will enjoy a day full of fun and learning all wrapped into one! We enjoy daily arts and craft projects, reading, games, baking, walks, playing at the park and so much more!

I provide healthy, homemade lunches and tasty morning and
afternoon snacks!

I am an experienced day home provider with an established and trusted day home. In my home your child will be encouraged to show their fun-loving spirit, share in many laughs and know that they are loved and respected.

My fees are $700 per month for full-time care. Currently, my hours are 7:00 – 5:00 however there is room for some flexibility.

If you are looking for a day home like no other, filled with love and laughter then I would love to hear from you! I know placing your child in someone else’s care isn’t an easy decision, however parents who choose my day home know their kids are very happy and well taken care of!

A bit about me:

My heart goes into every detail of my dayhome!

I LOVE kids! I consider myself lucky to spend my days with children of all ages, helping them learn new things, watching them grow and discover the world around us!

The kids in my care become an extension of our family which is why we look for families who are interested in long term care.

I am always reading and researching new ways to teach children new skills in fun and creative ways!

My dayhome is established, well organized, safe, and overall a lot of FUN! I am easy going, reliable, honest and dedicated to all my kids!

I have also had only long term contracts with families, one year + which tells you that my dayhome is a great place to be!

All of my references come from families who are currently with me or were previously with my dayhome so you will get a very clear picture of what to expect!

I also offer the following:

WE ARE NUT FREE!!

Smoke free environment

Transportation

Police Clearance 

CPR & 1ST Aid Certified

Excellent references provided upon request from past and current parents!

Receipts available

I am seeking parents who are looking for long term care for their children!

Thank you for taking the time to read about us! Spaces fill quickly so please contact me if you are interested in meeting our family :)

Please contact Krista to book your appointment today! mailto:krista.johnston@shaw.ca or (403) 980-5995 (403) 837-8065

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources