Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: School Breaks  (Read 3524 times)

Offline jharrisece

• Preschooler
School Breaks
« on: March 17, 2008, 11:21:36 AM »
As it is Spring Break (here in BC it is this week anyways), school is out, preschool is closed until the 26th.  I was just wondering who else closes up over the break and what everyone's plans are.  I have lots to do - a break is not really a break for me!  It is 'catch up' time!

Offline spud

• kindergartner
Re: School Breaks
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 02:15:23 PM »
Hey Jen
Just getting your messege now..spring break is very busy for me, as thekids are at my place all day istead of at school! We went to a childrens museum, 2 different library programs, swiimming and skating, and toboganning. Lots of outings when the kids are out of school. They always go home tired! (neadless to say, im beat!) We made chinese lanterns and talked about endangered animals..so we were all over the map this year.

Offline CareDC

• Administrator
  • Schoolager
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 02:43:43 PM »
Sounds like lots of fun. I should be joining your program..hehe. Are you the only one running the DC or do you have help (employees ... )?

Offline spud

• kindergartner
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 03:17:18 PM »
Im on my own..but I have older dc kids. One I had was 13, and my oldest is nearly 12..so they help :) If I ever go to the zoo or marine land or canadas wonderland, i limit enrolment and take my husband.

Offline CareDC

• Administrator
  • Schoolager
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 05:23:56 PM »
wow, that must be tough. 1 is a chore and a half :)

Offline jharrisece

• Preschooler
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 05:40:07 PM »
Enjoy your time!

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources