Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: Beginning the ABC's  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Megha

• Infant
Beginning the ABC's
« on: August 27, 2012, 07:23:31 AM »
My son has just turned 3 a few weeks back and is quite a handful in the house. I am a work-from-home mom and it gives me enough time to spend with him plus work. To be honest, I always thought that I was doing great, with the best of both worlds. But a while back my husband's sister and her children came over (she is working too so her kids go to daycare). While my son and his cousins are the same age, they could identify alphabets and animal sound, colors,etc. much better than my son could. This really got me worried me a lot and I ordered a bunch of learning books. I di my research, not all of them were great. But i found the ones that i wanted. I suggest hushbabies.com, thats where i got a major part of the books, some of them were out of stock, so might have to hunt elsewhere also, but other than that you're mostly covered. Happy learning :)

Offline stephenmiller

• Infant
Re: Beginning the ABC's
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 02:41:01 AM »
I think if you will give some more time to your son and help him in study and teach him friendly then your son also can identify alphabets more quickly than your sister's child without going to daycare.

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources