Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: 4 Reasons To Switch To Cloth Diapers  (Read 5355 times)

Offline CareDC

• Administrator
  • Schoolager
4 Reasons To Switch To Cloth Diapers
« on: May 28, 2008, 08:25:30 PM »
Thirty years ago, cloth diapers were commonly used, while disposables were a considered by many to be a luxury item. Today, however, disposables are the norm, and few people even consider using cloth diapers.

However, just as the Bob Dylan song goes, "the times they are a-changin'". Here are four reasons that modern parents may want to use cloth diapers instead of disposables.

http://clothdiapersbusiness.blogspot.com/2008/05/4-reasons-to-switch-to-cloth-diapers.html

Offline jharrisece

• Preschooler
Re: 4 Reasons To Switch To Cloth Diapers
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 10:49:51 PM »
I used cloth with both my girls and it wasn't an inconvenience at all!

Offline CareDC

• Administrator
  • Schoolager
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 02:14:20 PM »
We used cloth diapers when ours was an infant as well. Although it's no less or more inconvenient than the disposable ones, I think they are less absorbant. That would be my only issue with them.

Offline spud

• kindergartner
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 04:20:47 PM »
I used good ol name brand pampers for both my girls, but in hindsite or had I go do that infant thing again today, I would definatly consider cloth diapers with the way they are made today they are quite easy and very environmentally friendly.

Offline preeti22

• Infant
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 06:18:41 AM »
HIi all,
Actually nappy(today's diaper) have been using since 1965 century but the difference is that that time people called it nappy and today we calling it Diaper.

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources