Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: Private Home Childcare in Etobicoke  (Read 2817 times)

Offline Kar

• Infant
Private Home Childcare in Etobicoke
« on: October 11, 2008, 07:06:11 AM »
Spots Available

$30.00 a day

Hours 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

I am a mother of 4 with over 19 years experience.

I am Private Home Childcare Provider. As a provider I have had a criminal record check, medical clearance and all vaccinations are up to date. I provide healthy home cooked meals and snacks, milk and juice in a safe, loving, smoke free, pet free, nurturing home.

My program includes outdoor activities, circle time and story time, arts & crafts, as well as activities that focus on the five areas of development, cognitive, language, fine & gross motor, etc. We also work on Sign Language and Webbing into Literacy.

Completed an on line course through The Childcare provider Connection, which educates providers on government regulations, policies regarding various topics including Philosophies and Goals, Child Abuse, Program, Behaviour Management, Setting Up Your Home (Safety Equipment), Health Regulations and Nutrition.

Completed an on line course through First Connections which educates providers on  Safe & Supportive Environments, Relationships & Responsive Interactions, Learning & Development, Relationships with Families and Professionalism & Program Management.

You can check my childcare rating at
http://www.childcareratingz.com/SelectThing.jsp?tcvid=17454&orderby=lname&letter=K

Please visit my site for more informationhttp://www.freewebs.com/littleangelsbabyandtoddlerdaycare/

Offline Laura

• Global Moderator
  • Preschooler
Re: Private Home Childcare in Etobicoke
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 04:29:01 PM »
Hi Kar, welcome to the forum. We hope your ad will bring you lots of prospects. Thanks for registering no the forum.

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources