Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: DYNNA CARE in Brampton, On (location: Chinguacousy/Bovaird/Sandalwood)  (Read 2846 times)

Offline dynnacare

• Infant
DYNNA CARE provides a stimulating, healthy and safe environment for your child to learn and grow in the Chinguacousy and Bovaird area

I am a Canadian Citizen born and raised and speak English and Portuguese fluently

I have 7 years experience as a daycare provider with children aged 3 months to 8 years. I am also a mother of three incredible children ages 2, 7 and 12.

I am trained in CPR and First Aid, I have a clean driving record and I'm willing to have a criminal check done at your request.

I provide healthy snacks and home cooked meals.

Your child will enjoy indoor and outdoor play and circle time, which includes stories, songs, flash cards, letters and numbers of the week, lots of education puzzles games and toys. The park is directly across the street and I have an enclosed yard with toys as well.

I offer drop off and pick up from local schools at no extra cost.
They include:

1.   St. Bonaventure Catholic Elementary School

2.   Guardian Angels Catholic Elementary School

3.   Worthington Public Elementary School

4.   Edenbrook Hill Public Elementary School

If you are interested I offer a 10% discount for siblings and I have a back-up day care provider in place for any days I may need to take.

Go to www.dynnacare.webs.com
Or for more information e-mail dynna_care@yahoo.ca

DYNNA CARE wants what is best for you and your child.   

Offline Laura

• Global Moderator
  • Preschooler
Hi Dynnacare, welcome to the forum. We hope your ad will bring you lots of prospects. Thanks for registering no the forum.

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources