Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Poll

Needing care in calgary alberta

space for two and up
0 (0%)
been in business for 19 years
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: APPROVED DAYHOME  (Read 1770 times)

Offline bird

• Infant
APPROVED DAYHOME
« on: April 16, 2009, 04:01:52 PM »
Hello I have a space  in my loving deerun home.Looking for children over two. I am a mother of two and love children very much i have been in the field for 19 years.I take children from 0 to 5.I have my first aid,criminial check,i am supported and monitored by davar day home agency.I supply nutricious meals&snacks.I have government subidies avaliable for those who qualify.I am a warm and nuturing and a qualified dayhome provider.Each child has there own area to sleep,big back yard to play as well for the children and also i have a little play area downstairs as well.I do crafts with the children regualry,circle time as well.If this sounds like a place for your son or daughter please call me.You can also call the agency as well the number is 403-250-5211.My name is Brenda Godon.Hope to hear from you soon.If you need referances as well my agency has these as well.I live in calgary alberta in the s.e.

Offline Laura

• Global Moderator
  • Preschooler
Re: APPROVED DAYHOME
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 04:28:03 PM »
Hi bird, welcome to the forum. We hope your ad will bring you lots of prospects. Thanks for registering no the forum.

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources