Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: ONLINE DEFAMATION of REPUTABLE SASK., Daycare facilities!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Icare

• Toddler
Recently on KIJIJI Saskatoon...
I had a post on the site under the babysitter/nanny category for a position that at the time, I thought would be available. Since then that has changed as this parent decided against switching careers which included 'night shifts' at a local penitentiary.

This parent has since decided it would be too daunting to re-find another quality caregiver as I do not do 'nights'.  I believe this parent made the right decision in the best interests of her son, in the end!!

Anyhow, to get the point of this post...

During my ad posting on KIJIJI for the over 30 month category position; a mysterious email arrived in my in box, sent through my ad posting on KIJIJI!
This person seemed like a female, & she indicating that my daycare & another close by was 'horrible' within her emailed 'false accusation' or defamation.  She  ALSO indicated in the
email that she is emailing other people who have ads searching for quality care services...
to inform them NOT to come to my long standing, 'in good standing', quality childcare facility!!!

How shocked and horrified I received that, & at first felt there was not much I could do...
But I thought and have decided this is worth looking into!  NOT just to stop it for ME...but most of all the STOP THIS ILLEGAL DEFAMATION OF DAYCARE(S) MINE AND YOURS!!

I have since called the police & there is little they could do.  HER email used is now DELETED!

Not knowing what to do... I decided to reseach if a PRIVATE EYE or Private Investigator
MAY BE ABLE TO HELP!
SO, I am hoping to SOON hire a local Saskatoon, SK Private Investigator to retrieve
HER I.P address which we all have and can not delete. 
Perhaps the P.I. will gain access to HER 'server' INFO, &/or use special computer programs to retriever her computer's I.P address & ultimately HER identity!

I just think WE all need to be aware of ONLINE DEFAMATION OF PERSONAL & BUSINESS CHARACTOR.

THIS IS SERIOUS REASON FOR SUIING!  I REALLY DISLIKE HAVING TO SUE BUT THIS TYPE OF ONLINE BEHAVIOUR NEEDS TO STOP AT THE BEGINNING & IF IT TAKES SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF WITH INTEGRITY & WHO HAS BEEN A DEDICATED AND A CARING CHILDCARE PROVIDER/DAYCARE OPERATOR FOR NEARLY 14 YRS, IN S'TOON (under the same name)

....I REALLY DO HAVE A LEGITAMATE REASON TO DO SOMETHING!

THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE ALREADY COST MY BUSINESS A LOT OR A LOSS OF INTERESTED FAMILIES AND MANY OTHER EVEN MORE SERIOUS REMIFICATIONS DUE TO THIS; although I am currently FULL!

WHAT IF A FALSE ABUSE ACCUSATION WERE EMAILED TO ANOTHER POSTER ABOUT YOU?

I BELEIVE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ATTENDED TO; TO SHOW OTHERS THIS TYPE OF UNFOUNDED AND UNACCOUNTABLE ONLINE DEFAMATION OF DEDICATED DAYCARE WORKER(S).

HOW COWARDLY AND EXTREMELY LOW OF THIS WOMAN; WHO IS PERHAPS JEALOUS OF THE AMOUNT OF INTEREST MY DAYCARE RECEIVED WHEN I POST DAYCARE SPACE OPENINGS!

WHY SHOULD I NO LONGER USE KIJIJI OR OTHER DAYCARE ADVERTISING SITES, BECAUSE THIS WOULD BE WHAT SHE WANTS! 

I THINK RATHER PAY A P.I., TO EVENTUALLY CATCH THE PERPUTRATOR AND PROCECUTE THEM TO PUT AN END TO THIS MOST DISTASTEFUL TYPE OF ONLINE ATTACKS TOWARDS DAYCARES!!

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENTS ARE NEEDED.. SO PLEASE, PLEASE...
 POST YOUR THOUGHTS AND VIEWS OR SUPPORT FOR MY LATEST PLIGHT FOR US ALL...AS DEDICATED DAYCARE OPERATORS AND CARING CAREGIVERS!

QUESTION  TO YOU ALL:
HAVE YOUR DAYCARE OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW ALSO EXPERIENCED THIS TYPE OF SLANDER? & /OR RECEIVED ANY MILICIOUS & OUTRAGEOUS UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS IN EMAILS IN REGARDS &/OR OTHERWISE WHEN ADVERTISING YOUR QUALITY CARE VIA THE INTERNET??
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 09:49:53 PM by Icare »

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources