Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: Happy Day Home Daycare - Brampton has openings  (Read 1431 times)

Offline lisab

• Infant
Happy Day Home Daycare - Brampton has openings
« on: June 12, 2009, 09:40:56 AM »
My name is Lisa, and I have been a daycare provider in the Brampton area for 14 years now.  I have experience working with children as young as 5 months of age, and will accept children up to the age of 12 years.

I have chosen to stay at home and be a daycare provider because I love to work and play with children.  I love watching them grow and learn, and getting to play an important role in this process.  I have 3 children of my own.  They are now 16, 15, and 10.  I have an animal friendly home, with 2 very loving and patient dogs...

I relocated last year  from the 410/Queen area and am now living in Heartlake.  My nearest major intersection is Heartlake Rd and Sandalwood Parkway.

Children in my care will be provided with a stimulating environment, and lots of TLC.  I fill out a daily toddler report which is emailed directly to you .

We have daily outings to the park (weather permitting), games, story time, learning activities and Free-play time. We also have weekly visits to the library, and we visit the Early Years Centre occasionally.

I currently have 2 openings available...

Please check out my website at : http://www.freewebs.com/happydayhomedaycare/index.htm

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources