Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: Part time care in great centre - toronto  (Read 1896 times)

Offline SarahFae

• Infant
Part time care in great centre - toronto
« on: September 23, 2009, 04:03:34 PM »
Hi!
What a great site! Thanks to the founders and contributors.
I noticed the site some time ago, but as a full time mom I have found I don't spend as much time as I would like to on line. But now that my little man is 2+ and plays more on his own, I'm finding moments of catching-up (in many areas of life!)

I will especially have time to read and research more as we are moving about 2 hours from downtown Toronto, for 4 months, to a small, quiet town. Unfortunately, that means we had to give notice at a great daycare centre (near Queen and McCaul) that we only just started at last month. It's a fabulous place that offers a super curriculum for the kids: cooking classes, swimming lessons, gym, etc. Although I gave notice, I have already put myself back on the Waiting List! In fact, I was on the list for p/t care for over a year, but it's a place worth waiting for. If anyone is interested in our spot (Monday, Tuesday and Friday) then please contact me.  Once you have your foot in the door, per se, you can be moved to full time if/when needed. It is a licensed, medium-sized centre that is a part of a community centre within a lovely park. I know p/t can be difficult to find, so I thought I'd share this with all you hard working parents who may also be sitting on wait lists as we were for sooooo long. Although we could use the spot until the end of September, I would be willing to discuss letting it go earlier if you require it urgently. You may contact me at vibrashan@yahoo.ca for more info.

Thanks.

Offline Laura

• Global Moderator
  • Preschooler
Re: Part time care in great centre - toronto
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 07:13:28 PM »
Hi SarahFae,

Thanks for the nice comments about our site. 

As for your posting, could you provide us with the name of the centre (if you do not feel comfortable posting it on the website, you could send me a personal message).  Is this a private run centre or a home based centre?

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources