Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: Chilcare spaces available, flexible hours Chateauguay, QC  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Eddie

• Infant
Chilcare spaces available, flexible hours Chateauguay, QC
« on: November 13, 2009, 07:03:06 AM »
I have two spaces available in my childproofed, child-friendly home. Your child will have lots of other children to play with and lots of space to run, play and just enjoy being a child.

We have a big backyard and two parks on our street so we go outside a lot (weather permitting) to enjoy the fresh air and work off excess energy! I cook most of what we eat from scratch so they will eat tasty, healthy food (homemade mac and cheese, pasta with fresh hot sauce, homemade bread straight from the oven, etc).

While this is not a formal daycare, there are advantages to home childcare run by a mother of three!:
-One, I am not closed for as long over holidays.
-Two, I won't panic and call you to come get them unless they are obviously unwell.
-Three, they will be included in any activity we have going on so they will get to go on field trips...I never take care of more children than will fit in the minivan specifically so we can enjoy occasional outings!
-Four, they will get much more one on one attention than in a larger group, great for challenging or shy children.
 -Five, my hours are flexible so getting stuck on the bridge or scheduled for an evening shift won't cost you a fortune in childcare!And
-Six, they will be treated like family and enjoy all the bustle and bickering that they would at home :)

I charge $25 per day or night (12 hr max is counted as one "day") which includes meals and snacks. I also give year-end receipts so you can get your hard-earned money back. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources