Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: Private Home Daycare In Guelph - West End  (Read 3359 times)

Offline koda555

• Infant
Private Home Daycare In Guelph - West End
« on: January 07, 2008, 02:26:51 PM »
Want your little one to learn, explore and have fun in a safe & organized home child care setting? Then this is for you!  I'm a loving mom of 3 busy kids (1 in full time school) and have 1 opening for a child 2 yrs old + for 3 - 5 days per week of care.
    We enjoy crafts, colouring, puzzles, songs, stories, daily walks, outdoor/indoor
             play, dress up and make believe!
   Special theme's each week and we base all our activities around them!
   We enjoy healthy and fun snacks & lunches!
   I encourage manners, sharing and caring for others feelings!
   Each day a note will be sent home to let you know what your child did during the day.
   CPR & 1st Aid trained, my husband is an RN and we both have had a police check.
   I'm organized, reliable, dependable & energetic and your children will be cared for
             in a well maintained, smoke free home!
   We have a dog, lab cross, that is great with children and always let's us know when someone is at the door!
Hours: 7:45am to 5pm, Monday to Friday  ~competitive daily rates and receipts provided each month ~ Looking forward to hearing from you to schedule an interview for your family! Please contact via email and I can call you for a more personal talk! Denise - happygirl_483@yahoo.com

Offline CareDC

• Administrator
  • Schoolager
Re: Private Home Daycare In Guelph - West End
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 03:52:47 PM »
Hi koda555 and welcome to the forum. Very good and descriptive ad, well done. We hope you fill your position very fast!

Offline koda555

• Infant
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 05:11:36 PM »
The position has been filled, I will probably have another opening available in mid September when my daughter begins JK.

Thanks

Offline CareDC

• Administrator
  • Schoolager
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 07:15:52 PM »
Wow, that was fast. Did you ask how that person found your daycare? You should always ask because next time you will know where to advertise / promote your daycare service. Congratulations and thatks for letting everyone know.

Offline spud

• kindergartner
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 02:37:51 PM »
wow, eh! Glad your position filled! Its good to keep a wait List in case openings happen unexpectedly..ie mat leaves lol.. anways hope you like the forum...and hope you might want to answer some of my probing questions on some of the other sections??  :P

©2016 godaycare.com. All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources