Canadian Parenting and Child Care Community forums - parent and childcare provider advice and discussions

Author Topic: License  (Read 2646 times)

Offline JandJ

  • Infant
  • *
  • Posts: 11
« on: February 23, 2009, 03:11:07 AM »
I wonder what kind of license do I need in order to start home based child care.
Business license, my day care name approval?, zoning from city that I want to operate the child care, what else?

Offline Laura

  • Global Moderator
  • Preschooler
  • *****
  • Posts: 242
Re: License
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 09:31:21 AM »
You will also have to contact the fire dept, health dept, probably have to get a variance in order to operate a business in a residential area.  The best thing to do is to contact your local daycare licensing body to get more information.  If you let me know where you are located i can help you find this information (for safety of your information, please send this through a personal message).


©2016 All rights reserved

Privacy and Terms of Use | Contact Us | Read our FAQ | Resources