Current daycare openings
|Infant||September 04, 2018||$$40/day|
Daycare description / philosophy
Added Advantage Home-based Early Learning Program is now accepting waiting list inquiries for those needing full time care for Fall 2018 ... space is for an infant or toddler option.
* Program hours 7:30 - 4:30 ... extended hour care 7am - 5 pm
* Located close to Fanshawe College, the Airport, 3M, General Dynamics and quick access to 401 for those commuting to work.
* Inquiry / Play based emergent curriculum offered by a Registered * Registered Early Childhood Educator whose been in the field for over 20 years and very passionate about providing quality early learning experiences for children :-)
* Program includes field trips and outings, creative art, sensory, science nature and discovery, literacy, math, cooking as well as an array of other play based discoveries in a bright and dedicated playroom.
* An allergy friendly menu with a focus on gluten free cooking from scratch with fresh ingredients.
* A Cat friendly program
* An Enjo clean environment.
Your little one will only get one childhood - let's make sure it is one full or magic, wonder and lots of opportunity for discovery!
For more information about my program, fee schedules and philosophy for care please visit my website at www.addedadvantagehomecare.com - if, after reading though, you agree that my program will meet your childcare needs please feel free to give me a call for a phone interview. At that point, if we are indeed a match, we can arrange to tour the program and discuss enrollment procedures for your child from there.
Margaret RECE, ECE.C
Ample time for fun and games, painting and playing is how we spend our days,
Humorous jokes, a big belly laugh - a smile on every face placed there in numerous ways.
Be a good friend that's our motto - our hands are for helping, hugging and holding,
Our days are full of memorable moments so we are way too busy to ever need scolding.
Nutritious meals and snacks made from scratch with love to help build a body that is growing,
A daily nap or just a quiet rest - are needed to help create a ready mind for exploring.
A smile, a giggle and many a snuggle are things on which we all thrive,
The fun starts at Margaret's house the moment the little ones start to arrive!
Blocks, puzzles and toys galore all lined up on the playroom shelf,
Lot of time to learn and practice - our favorite phrase is 'I did it all by myself!'
Oodles of crafts, science, baking and LOTS of magical things to discover,
This is our truly our home away from home - there is really no other.
The Added Advantage Home-based Early Learning Program really is top notch,
Just ask all our family and friends they have even written letters to tell you 'It Rocks!'
If you need childcare in the East End of London then you are definitely in for a treat,
Hurry up - don't wait - give Margaret a call and arrange a time to come meet!
Early Childhood Educator since 1990
Please go to www.addedadvantagehomecare.com for more information about the program!