Daycare description / philosophyMy specialty is arts and music (over 10 years experience, references available. I am 32, mother of two very friendly children - school aged girl and 2 years old boy).
The daycare is pet free, smoke free. My police record is checked and clean, CPR trained.
I always cook myself. My weekly menu is available for every parent (or guest) to view: we do serve breakfast, 2 good snacks (not only a fruit but also home-made yogurts, little carrot muffins, fruit pies and so on).
My day-care includes:
* 4 large play-rooms for live music, story telling, sports, crafts and free play.
* a lot of fun educative activities such as making our own books, story-telling (puppets show, preparing the decorations together), cooking, making hand-made instruments, exploring motor skills and creative movement, sculpturing, logical games and many others!
* gym and dancing daily, with active outdoors.
* children sleep on the second floor, each one in his own bedroom.
* natural parenting approach for little ones: sling, early toileting, (our youngest boy is 15 months and hardly ever needs a diaper! Cloth diapers are welcome...)
* a big backyard with a live fence, a playground with a little house, slide, swings and monkey bars
Looking forward to meet your child's needs in a home-away from home place! With my appreciation to those, who believe in our better future through children and their education.
- Full-time spaces
- Part-time spaces
- Air Conditioned
- Security equipped
- Cook Onsite
- Licensed centre
- Playground available
The reviews and comments are community contributed content and are not based on investigative or verified data. It is merely a participant's opinion and should not be used as facts. ALWAYS investigate a childcare provider on your own!