Daycare description / philosophyOur licensed centre is committed to high quality childcare. Our goal is to help every child be happy, secure and develop to his or her true potential. To meet this goal we offer families safe, nurturing education and child care opportunities that reflect their values.
Along with experts in the childcare arena, we have put together an innovative offering to ensure that our children can grow in an environment that is tailored to their unique needs.
Each child has a special way of learning and we present a balanced curriculum that takes the best of several philosophies like Baby Signs, Core Knowledge, Montessori and the High/Scope Educational Approach. All of our teachers are ECE educated, and are required to have ongoing training to keep their skills current.
The licensed age range for this program is from birth up to and including 5 years. We offer on-site kindergarten age program, plus full day care for children in all day school kindergarten programs, along with before/after school programs and half-day nursery programs.
Our facilities are new, and up-to-date with the following features:
- Creative and colourful surroundings
- Natural daylight flooding the classrooms that are beyond current daycare guidelines
- Real Food for Real Kids award winning catering
- Three separate large playgrounds, for different age groups, with ample space for physical activity
- Indoor Gymnasium
- Enhanced programming with activities such as yoga, dance, language instruction, art and organic gardening.
- Parking for easy drop off and pick up
- Conveniently located close to public transit
- Bio-metric hand scanners for secure entry
- Secure parent-only access internet cameras
Please contact us via email at email@example.com to find out more about our exciting centre.
- Full-time spaces
- Part-time spaces
- Air Conditioned
- Security equipped
- Licensed centre
- Playground available
The reviews and comments are community contributed content and are not based on investigative or verified data. It is merely a participant's opinion and should not be used as facts. ALWAYS investigate a childcare provider on your own!