Daycare description / philosophyHello!
There are few spots available at my private downtown Montreal home daycare, 2 mins from Guy-Concordia metro station. I am a mother to a 7 year old in 2nd grade, love being with children and I have a wonderful Filipina friend that will help me to provide a much needed mother and home care to busy mums (and dads). We have immediate spots available for your little ones from age groups 10months - 2 and a half (toddlers), max 3 years.
- Quality Meals; natural and healthy meal a day and two snacks all in accordance with the canada food guide.
- Environmentally friendly products used in the daycare.
- 40.00$ per day ( Govt refund provided).
- Natural home environment.
- Opening hours: 7:30a.m- 5:00p.m. (flexible).
For further information, please contact me at
438-877-9772 or write to me at email@example.com.
- Full-time spaces
- Part-time spaces
- Subsidies Available
- Security equipped
- Cook Onsite
The reviews and comments are community contributed content and are not based on investigative or verified data. It is merely a participant's opinion and should not be used as facts. ALWAYS investigate a childcare provider on your own!
No daycare reviews were found. Be the first to create a daycare review