Daycare description / philosophyHi! Dear parents I am providing my dedicated services full time / part time in my smoke/pet free home. I have 10 years of experience. I am Standard FIRST AID and CPR certified and have current police check. Being a mother I know how important it is for parents to have peace of mind about their kids while at work. That's why I made my passion my carrier to provide that peace of mind to the parents and nurturing care in learning enviornment to their kids.
I take children to walking distance drop in centres , public libraries , comunity parks and picnics . (weather permitting)
I have two spots available . Please give me call if you have any question and you wish to book a visit.
Hours: 7:30am to 5:30 pm + flexible hours and extended hours available upon request.
Ages: 12 months to 6 years
- Great references
- Daily report and pictures sent to both parents through email
- Games, outdoor activities,cognitive activities, crafts, songs, reading time, circle time,and lots of learning experiences for your child.
- Large fenced in backyard with lots of toys, sandbox + water play.
- Brand new play set in the backyard.
- Toy room with a variety of toys and learning materials.
- Home kept very clean.
- Quiet residential setting close to parks and library.
- I provide reciept upon request.
- Thank you for visiting my profile.
- Full-time spaces
- Part-time spaces
- Air Conditioned
- Cook Onsite
- Playground available
The reviews and comments are community contributed content and are not based on investigative or verified data. It is merely a participant's opinion and should not be used as facts. ALWAYS investigate a childcare provider on your own!