Daycare description / philosophyHello, my name is Jennifer!
First off, I would like to mention that I have 4 children of my own and have had the experience of searching for the right day care for my children. I know it can be tough!
It's hard to be 100% certain that your child is in a safe place while you are at work.
With that in mind, you have my word that your child will be treated as one of my own.
I offer an environment that is safe, welcoming and fun!
Here are just a few things I can offer you and your child while in my care.
* Assurance that your child is safe
* CPR First Aid & Level B --2006 Protocols (Child / Infant)
* Smoke and pet free environment
* Service in both French and English
* Daily reports by email (environmentally friendlier than paper)
* Competitive prices
* Flexible hours
* One on one interaction
* Age appropriate activities and crafts
* Educational activities
* Outdoor play in fenced backyard
* Healthy meals and snacks
Take a look at my website --- www.jennifercares.com (copy and paste the url to your browser)
I hope to hear from you soon!!!
- Full-time spaces
- Playground available
The reviews and comments are community contributed content and are not based on investigative or verified data. It is merely a participant's opinion and should not be used as facts. ALWAYS investigate a childcare provider on your own!
No daycare reviews were found. Be the first to create a daycare review