Current daycare openings
|Toddler||Call for current openings||$30$ / day|
|Preschool||Call for current openings||$30$/ full day|
Daycare description / philosophy
I am an energetic, creative, and playful person. I love taking care of children.
I have openings for PT or FT. I offer varying contract lengths and for what you need. Can also provide short term daily care.
Contact me to find out rates, and let me know what your child care needs are. I look forward to hearing from and meeting you with your little ones.
- Available 6:30 am to 6 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Close to Downtown, Ottewell, Hollyrod, Forest Heights, Cloverdale, Bonnie Doon, Idylwyde, and River Valley/ Riverside. I am located in Strathearn
- Varying nutritious breakfasts, lunches and snacks included. Following Canadian Food guidelines. (1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 2 snacks)
- Diapers included
- There is lots of room to play; the main floor is entirely open to the children.
- There is plenty of toys, books, learning activities and arts/crafts to keep their minds learning and occupied. Once I have gotten to know your child, I'll be better able to provide them with the things they like.
- Daily outdoor play (weather permitting) and fun at one of the many parks nearby (2 playgrounds and 1 spray park within a ½ km
- I encourage children to experience “real life” activities (helping prepare meals & snacks, baking & decorating, and cleaning up after themselves).
- My home is pet friendly, I have 2 cats. They are quiet and playful in our home. However, they will be kept away from the children, in their own sanctuary downstairs.
- The place is cleaned daily.
- Can be fairly flexible, to meet your family’s needs.
- Provide monthly receipts for tax purposes.
- Smoke free home.
- Child Care First Aid Certified
- Follow Alberta's Family Day home Standards and Guidelines
- Can provide a Criminal Record Check/Information Check upon requests
- I only take major holidays off, and will give you months of notice to any days that I require off.